Buying/Selling or seeking to Let/Rent
a Commercial Property Unit?
At Downing Courtney & Larkin Solicitors LLP, we understand that advising on commercial property transactions requires a careful blend of outstanding commercial croperty Law expertise and practical business know how and acumen. Our aim is to provide clear, balanced commercial legal advice tailored to your individual requirements. We know that the key to understanding what a client wants to achieve for their business is also the foundation to a long lasting and successful partnership between a client and their solicitor.
We additionally are keenly aware of that commercial property transactions are by their nature high risk and our role will be to protect you as our client, while aiming to reduce and manage the legal risk as much as possible.
At Downing Courtney & Larkin Solicitors LLP, we have many years’ experience of dealing with a wide variety of clients with different business interest and are uniquely placed to advise you of the most advantageous route to take with regard to your own particular commercial property transaction.
A sample of Commercial property legal services that we provide in this regard are as follows:
- Acting for Purchasers and Vendors in the Disposal and Acquisition of Commercial Properties such as, industrial units retail units, development sites, office premises and licenced premises (restaurants, pubs and hotels)
- Advising, Negotiation and Drafting of Leases for Commercial Property for both Landlords and Tenants– Short and Long Term Leases, Sub Leases, Licence Agreements
- Advising on Deeds of Renunciations, Variation Agreements and Surrender Agreements
- Advising on Rent Reviews and Break Clauses in commercial leases
- Carrying out complete due diligence on title to include ownership, planning, licences and financial security documentation
- Advising on contentious Landlord and Tenant disputes with regard to issues concerning re-entry to premises, debt recovery for rent breaches, rent review disputes, defence of bank repossession proceedings involving commercial premises
- Advising Landlords and Tenants on Statutory Rights under relevant Landlord and Tenant Legislation
- Advising on Freehold Purchases involving Commercial Premises and Units under Landlord and Tenant Ground Rent Acts
Please feel free to contact us now for a complimentary, no -obligation fee quotation and we will revert to you within 24 hours. Or you can telephone us directly on 064 66 31061 and speak to a member of our team immediately.
Civil Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Do you require legal advice in relation to a dispute?
Probate & Estates
Do you need legal advice in relation to the administration of an Estate following the passing of a loved one?
Do you need advice in relation to the Separation and Judicial Separation process?