Need advice in relation to
an Employment Issue?
At Downing Courtney & Larkin Solicitors, LLP, we recognise the nuanced complexities that infuse workplace relationships, and how often these relationships can sour and become difficult and stressful environments for all parties involved.
We are proud to represent Employees and Employers with equal dedication in a broad range of contentious Employment Law Issues. In such contentious matters, our ultimate aim is to pre-empt costly scenarios and ensure that they do not arise whatsoever and to preserve the integrity of our service in this very difficult area of the law, that has now become highly regulated in Ireland.
Furthermore, we provide legal representation to both Employees and Employers at all relevant Tribunals such as the Workplace Relations Commission and before all relevant Courts.
Our aim is to provide practical and strategic solutions to whatever work placed difficulty an Employee or Employee may find themselves presented with. We are acutely cognisant of the the dynamics of the employer-employee relationship. The employment law team at Downing Courtney & Larkin Solicitors LLP has the experience to provide practical commercial advice to both employers and employees on all types of contentious and non-contentious employment issues and situations.
We guide our clients through the labyrinth of employment legislation and regulation and offer measured advice and support through pragmatic and flexible legal solutions in what can be a highly stressful time.
We place huge value on providing an accessible and efficient service in this incredibly complex area of the law and accordingly speed of response and approachable employment law solicitors, who are constantly upskilling on their already considerable knowledge base in this area, are the trademarks of our service.
Please feel free to contact us now for a complimentary, no -obligation fee quotation and we will revert to you within 24 hours. Or you can telephone us directly on 064 66 31061 and speak to a member of our team immediately.
Our Emplyment Law Services
- Unfair Dismissals
- Constructive Dismissals
- Gross Misconduct Disputes
- Redundancy disputes
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace to include sexual harrassment
- Equality/Discrimination cases
- Work Related Contracts
- Employee’s Rights and Duties
- Employer’s Rights and Duties, Notice period disputes
- Overtime, Breaks, Rest Time and Holiday entitlement disputes
- Pension Rights and Obligations
- Terms of Employment Information
- Maternity, Paternity, Parental and Adoptive Leave disputes
- General Pay Disputes
- Employer’s liability disputes
- Industrial Relation disputes
- Health and Safety Issues
- Minimum Wage Claims
- Restrictive Covenants and Injunctions
- Whistleblowing and disputes relating to protected disclosures
- Disciplinary Procedures
- GDPR requests by employees
- Drafting Workplace Policy Manuals on Discipline, Bullying, Sick Leave etc.
- Drafting of contracts of employment
- Structuring of employee transfers under Transfer of Undertakings legislation and any issues arising therefrom.
Civil Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Do you require legal advice in relation to a dispute?
Probate & Estates
Do you need legal advice in relation to the administration of an Estate following the passing of a loved one?
Do you need advice in relation to the Separation and Judicial Separation process?